Although the unexpected demand for cryptocurrency has been skyrocketing over the period of time, most cryptocurrency buyers around the globe are still facing the biggest hurdle that is the way to buy cryptocurrency. Credit cards are the solution for those buyers who want an instant, convenient and hassle-free way to buy cryptocurrency. To take advantage of the service, buyers must know about the cryptocurrency exchanges firstly who offer the same service to their customers. Every cryptocurrency exchange is unique in the marketplace due to their services or products, features, transaction fees and the benefits they provide to their customers.
Mentioned below are more 5 websites which allow customers to buy cryptocurrency using their credit cards:
Changelly is a cryptocurrency exchange which was created by the team of MinerGate in 2013. It is located in Prague, Czech Republic. The platform was built as an Independent exchange service with a separate team and CEO Konstantin Gladych in 2014. It was redesigned with major technology updates and released on the International Day of Human Space Flight in 2016. Ilya Bere is the CEO of Changelly at present. You can buy and exchange cryptocurrency in this platform.
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Expanse (EXP), NEM (XEM), Lisk (LSK), GameCredits (GAME), Zcash (ZEC), Gulden (NLG), Stratis (STRAT), Ardor (ARDR), Augur (REP), LBRY Credits (LBC), MaidSafeCoin (MAID), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple’s XRP (XRP), Dogecoin (DOGE), Synereo (AMP), Nxt (NXT), Dash (DASH), NuBits (USNBT), PotCoin (POT), Golem (GNT), Waves (WAVES), Swarm city (SWT), DigixDAO (DGD), Trustcoin (TRST), Edgeless (EDG), Wings DAO (WINGS), iEx.ec (RLC), Gnosis (GNO), Decred (DCR), Guppy (GUP), Stellar (XLM), , Aragon (ant), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bancor Network Token (BNT), Civic (CVC), TenXPay (PAY), Neo (NEO), OmiseGo (OMG), Monaco (MCO), AdEx (ADX), 0x (ZRX), Qtum Ignition (QTUM), Patientory (PTOY), Storj (STORJ), Humaniq (HMQ), Numeraire (NMR), Salt (SALT), Verge (XVG), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), DigiByte (DGB), district0x (DNT), Viberate (VIB), Ripio Credit Network (RCN), Power Ledger (POWR), Tron (TRX), Zclassic (ZCL), Stox (STX), Komodo (KMD), WAX token (WAX), Bread (BRD), Dentacoin (DCN), SONM (SNM), NAGA Coin (NGC), Noah (NOAH), Binance token (BNB), Horizen (ZEN), Aeron (ARN), Aeternity (AE), Particl (PART), Zap (ZAP), The Abyss (ABYSS), ZCoin (XZC), SmartCash (SMART), ETHOS (BQX), NEXO (NEXO), Ontology (ONT). BetterBetting (BETR), Enjin (ENJ), SkinCoin (SKIN), Bitcoin Diamond (BCD), Bankex (BKX), Dent (DENT), Telcoin (TEL), Dai (DAI), Maker (MKR), Ignis (IGNIS), ProCurrency (PROC), Cardano (ADA), Groestlcoin (GRS), Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHABC), Digitex Futures (DGTX), Nimiq (NIM), PumaPay (PMA) and Refereum (RFR)
Supported Fiat Currencies
The United States Dollar (USD and Euro (EUR)
Changelly accepts users from all over the world.
Visa and Mastercard
Changelly fee is 5% and for Simplex, 5% (min $10) will be an additional processing fee.
- Fast Transactions: Your transaction will be completed within 5-30 minutes.
- High Exchange Limits: It offers high exchange limits. Simplex and IndaCoin are two internationally accessible online exchanges which offer easy cryptocurrency purchases via credit cards.
a. Limitations For Simplex: It provides its users with a daily limit of $20,000, the monthly limit of $50,000 and the first transaction should be from $50 to $10,000.
b. Limitations For IndaCoin
– EU and other countries: First buy limit is up to $100. After 1 week of the first buy, you will have a limit of $500. There should not be more than 6 payments within the first week. No monthly limit.
– Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) Region (Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Russia and Ukraine): First buy limit is up to $200. Weekly limit is $10,000.
– USA, Canada and Australia: The first buy limit is up to $100 limit. After 1 week of the first buy, you will have a limit of $500. There should not be more than 3 payments within the first week. No monthly limit.
- 24*7 Live Chat
The Live Chat support will help you resolve any of your issues related to buying and exchanging cryptocurrency.
- Mobile App: Changelly mobile app is available for Android users.
- Tokens: Your token can get listed on Changelly. But first, you just need to provide an email address and other contacts like Skype or Telegram in order to step forward to add the token.
- Wallets: It neither provides wallet addresses nor stores user deposits. In order to exchange cryptocurrency on Changelly, you need to provide your wallet address.
The data is encrypted and authenticated by using AES_128_GCM and the connection uses Curve25519 ECDH called X25519 as the exchange mechanism. User Google account is protected by two-factor authentication (2FA) that ensures stronger security for your Google account. You just have to install Google Authenticator which generates 2-Step verification codes on your phone.
CEX.IO is a cryptocurrency exchange where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency. Oleksandr Lutskevych is the CEO and co-founder of CEX.IO. It was founded in 2013 and its headquarter is in London. It was first started as a cloud mining provider that carried out Ghash.io pool. The pool was able to contribute over 42% out of the total Bitcoin mining power. In January 2015, Ghash.io pool was shut down and CEX.io continued to work as a cryptocurrency exchange.
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar Lumens (XLM), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dash (DASH), Zcash (ZEC) and Bitcoin Gold (BTG).
Supported Fiat Currencies
USD, EUR, GBP and RUB.
CEX.io is available in many countries across the world which includes 24 states of the United States of America.
Visa, MasterCard, PayPal Debit MasterCard, CryptoCapital, Bank Transfer, SWIFT and SEPA.
There are three types of fees viz., Transaction fee, deposit/withdrawal fees and margin trading fees.
- The transaction fee is based on Maker-Taker Fee Schedule
- Deposit/withdrawal fees are different for on each payment method and they are listed below:
USD: Visa: Deposit = 2.99%, Withdrawal = up to 1.2% + $3.80
Mastercard: Deposit = 2.99%, Withdrawal = up to 1.2% + $3.80
Bank Transfer: Deposit = $0, Withdrawal = 1%
EUR: Visa: Deposit = 2.99%, Withdrawal = up to 1.2% + € 3.50
Mastercard: Deposit = 2.99%, Withdrawal = up to 1.2% + € 3.50
Bank Transfer: Deposit = € 0, Withdrawal = 1%
SEPA: Deposit = n/a, Withdrawal = € 1.00
GBP: Visa: Deposit = 2.99%, Withdrawal = up to 1.2% + £ 2.90
Mastercard: Deposit = 2.99%, Withdrawal = up to 1.2% + £ 2.90
Bank Transfer: Deposit = £0, Withdrawal = £0
RUB: Visa: Deposit = 5% + ₽ 15.57, Withdrawal = 2.5% + ₽ 30.00
Mastercard: Deposit = 5% + ₽ 15.57, Withdrawal = 2.5% + ₽ 30.00
3. Margin trading fees are based upon the total value of the order.
- Mobile App: CEX.io mobile app is available on both Google Play Store and App Store. After getting the app, you have to generate a QR code on your profile page. At the last, the app should be linked with CEX.IO account.
- Margin Trading: Margin trading is the practice of using borrowed funds. It provides margin trading of 1:2 and 1:3 on a few pairs like BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, ETH/BTC and ETH/USD. Some of the advantages of Margin trading are Automatic funds borrowing, no extra accounts, negative balance protection, guaranteed stop loss and efficient rollover fee.
CEX.io has PCI DSS certificate which shows that the exchange ensures security for payment card data. It has implemented two-factor authentication (2FA) in order to protect user account to secure your Google account. The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) is a bureau that analyzes and collects information about financial transactions in order to combat illegal activities and CEX.io is registered as a Money Services Business (MSB) in FinCEN. It prevents from a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack.
CoinMama is a cryptocurrency exchange which was founded in 2013. It is registered in Slovakia and owned by New Bit Ventures Limited headquartered in Israel. There are 6 founding members – Nimrod Gruber, Asaph Schulman, Yaki Oliel, Eden Naim Funt, Guy Ben-Yossef and Martin Kølbæk. The platform enables its users to buy cryptocurrency only.
Some of the cryptocurrencies supported by CoinMama are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA), Qtum (QTUM) and Ripple’s (XRP).
Supported Fiat Currencies
It accepts United States Dollar (USD) and Euro (EUR).
Global Customer Base
It is currently available in more than 200 countries including 23 states in the USA.
It supports Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards through the Simplex Payment System which enables payment and defeats fraud. You can also buy cryptocurrency with SEPA bank transfer.
CoinMama’s rate depends upon TradeBlock XBX index and fee is 5.90%. The processing fee for credit/debit card transaction is 5.00% and a fee would be added once you selected your payment method. For SEPA Bank transfer, 0.00% will be an additional processing fee.
Digital Wallet: Verified digital wallet is required in order to complete the purchase. If you don’t have that one, you can create your digital wallet online. You need to connect your verified digital wallet with CoinMama.
- Easy and Fast Transaction: Transaction process is simple and speedy. You just have to place your order and then confirm your wallet address in order to get your coins.
- Fast Verification: Your documents will be reviewed within an hour.
- High Purchasing Limits: It offers high purchasing limits. There are multiple cyclical limits which depend upon your account verification status. It provides its users with a daily limit of 5,000 USD/EUR and a monthly limit of 20,000 USD/EUR.
Personal details and other documents are secured and authenticated with end-to-end encryption. CoinMama is compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is a regulation in EU law designed for data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union.
Luno is a cryptocurrency exchange headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 2014 by Timothy Stranex. The exchange allows its users to buy, sell and store Bitcoin and Ethereum. It has been supporting Ethereum since November 2017. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is one of the financial regulatory bodies in the UK which supervises financial products and maintains the integrity of the financial markets. Luno participated in the FCA Sandbox programme in 2016. Bank Negara Malaysia is the Malaysian Central Bank whose work is to regulate the financial institutions of the country and Luno has registered with the bank as a reporting body in April 2018.
Supported Fiat Currencies
EUR, NGN, IDR, MYR and ZAR.
Bitcoin and Ethereum
Europe, Nigeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, and South Africa
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
- Deposit Methods: Credit card, Debit card, SEPA, Bank transfer, Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, Interbank GIRO
and Interbank Funds Transfer.
- Withdrawal fees
- Euro: Method = SEPA Transfer, Fee = 0.30
- IDR: Method = Bank Transfer, Fee = 6,500.00
- MYR: Method = Interbank GIRO/IBFT, Fee = 0.32
- NGN: Method = Bank Transfer, Fee = 200.00
- ZAR: Method = EFT, Fee = 8.50
- Deposit fees
- Euro: Method = Debit or credit card deposit, Fee = Free
- Euro: Method = SEPA Transfer, Fee = Free
- IDR: Method = Bank Transfer, Fee = Free
- MYR: Method =Interbank GIRO / IBFT, Fee = Free
- NGN: Method = Card deposit, Fee = 1.58% (max NGN 2,070)
- NGN: Method = Bank Deposit, Fee =1.58% (max NGN 2,070)
- NGN: Method = Paystack, Fee = 1.50% (max NGN 2,000)
- ZAR: Method = EFT , Fee = Free
- ZAR: Method = Cash Deposit Penalty, Fee = ZAR 20.00 + 5.00%
Luno App: Luno is available on App Store and Google Play Store.
- Luno Wallets
- Deep Freeze Storage: Deep freeze storage is called multi-signature wallet which stores Bitcoins of customers. If you want to spend Bitcoin from the storage, then you will have to go through multiple layers of encryption as well as security checks. Backup of the wallet is also in encrypted form.
- Hot Wallet: Luno has a multi-signature hot wallet which facilitates customers for Bitcoin withdrawals. There are two keys for the wallet – one key is controlled by Luno and another key is held by the blockchain security company BitGo.
- Luno API: It helps you to access both current and previous market data, buy and sell, send and receive and generate wallet addresses of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
2FA, SSL and PGP are three securities used by Luno.
- 2FA: Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an extra layer of security used to authenticate the identities claimed by users. You need to install google authenticator in order to enable 2FA.
- SSL: Security Socket Layer (SSL) is a standard security protocol used to secure information over the computer network and Luno uses SSL to facilitate its all web services and communication.
- PGF: Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) is known as an encryption program which ensures integrity, security, and privacy for data communication by providing cryptographic privacy and authentication and Luno uses PGP encryption to store wallets.
Cryptopay is a cryptocurrency exchange, where you can buy, sell, store and exchange cryptocurrency, headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The exchange was founded in October 2014. George Basiladze and Dmitry Gunyashov are the founders of Cryptopay. It provides local payment options and fast settlement. The aim of Cryptopay is to be a bridge between the decentralized cryptocurrency world and the traditional assets.
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP)
Supported Fiat Currencies
EUR, USD and GBP
VISA, VISA Delta, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit, International Maestro, PayPal, UK Maestro, SEPA and VISA Electron.
- Prepaid Card: The actual purpose of Cryptopay Bitcoin Prepaid card is used to convert your funds into EUR, USD and GBP. There are two types of prepaid cards viz., Plastic cards and Virtual cards. You can use any of the prepaid cards at any place where they are accepted. You can use plastic cards either for ATM withdrawals or offline purchasing using Point of sale (POS). Whereas virtual cards are specially designed for both online shopping and account verification.
- BuyNow: BuyNow is one of the latest products of Cryptopay. It is created to make the cryptocurrency buying process easy (only 1 document and card), fast (2 minutes verification) and profitable (no hidden fees and profitable rates).
- Cryptopay Wallet: The wallet contains seven different accounts viz., Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), EURO (EUR), Pound Sterling (GBP) and US Dollar (USD). Your funds can be stored in any of the accounts and transferred between any of them. The risks of market volatility can be reduced because it helps to spread your funds across the accounts.
- Bitcoin Wallet: Bitcoin wallet can be used to buy, store and send cryptocurrency around the world. You can send Bitcoin from your Bitcoin wallet to your EUR, GBP and USD accounts easily.
It is available globally.
Debit/credit cards: The processing fee is 4%. The minimum deposit of 10 EUR/USD/GBP is expected. The maximum deposit limit of 1,000 EUR/USD/GBP on a daily basis and 5,000 EUR/USD/GBP on a monthly basis.
Bank charges a 5% fee for each purpose.
3D Secure Authentication, HMAC and 2FA are the security methods used by Cryptopay.
- 3D Secure Authentication: 3-domain Secure Authentication is a security protocol. It is specially designed with the intention of preventing fraud in transactions with both credit and debit cards online.
- HMAC: HMAC verifies the data integrity and the message authentication as it is a specific type of message authentication code combined with a cryptographic hash function and a secret cryptographic key. The exchange is registered as a money service business in HMAC.
- 2FA: 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) is a two-step verification or multi-factor authentication. It combines two aspects like knowledge (something that user knows) and possession (something that user actually has). The main purpose of 2FA is to confirm the identity that a user has claimed. You need to install Google Authenticator to enable this authentication.