Blockchain Jobs To Minimize Unemployment
Blockchain technology is embraced to solve many technological problems and blockchain jobs can minimize unemployment. Blockchain and cryptocurrency are creating new jobs opportunities across multiple industries like healthcare, finance, and real estate etc. There is a need for students and crypto enthusiasts to seek those out and grasp these opportunities. However, the demand for blockchain engineers and developers has increased after the rise of the cryptocurrency market in 2017.
TradeIX, Facebook and IBM are considered to be the top companies offering blockchain jobs.
- TradeIX is an open platform for global trade finance which has announced the creation of 70 new blockchain jobs in Dublin. The blockchain jobs for those candidates who belong to engineering, customer service, product development, and sales.
- The social media giant Facebook has also announced the opening of 20 blockchain jobs as it wants to expand its blockchain-related staff. The company will hire candidates for brand strategy, data scientist, technology communications director, threat investigator, product managers, product designers, marketing managers, community, media, webmanager, various UX researchers and other roles.
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation is a multinational information technology company located in America. It has offered 300+ IBM Blockchain jobs.
San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and Austin are considered to be the top cities for blockchain jobs.
- San Francisco: Coinbase, Ripple, Tezos, and various crypto hedge funds and venture capital VC firms are situated over here.
- New York City: ConsenSys, Airswap, and many crypto hedge funds and venture capital VC firms are located in this city.
- Boston: Many blockchain jobs are available over here. It is home to Harvard and MIT.
- Austin: This country is also home to various blockchain companies and Factom is one of them.
- India: Many jobs are also available in this country. Many blockchain companies like EzyRemit, SOMISH- Blockchain Solutions,Signzy, Primechain, PSI PHI Blockchain Labs, Darwin Labs, KrypC, Sofocole Technologies, Unocoin, WandX, Zebi etc are blockchain companies in India.
The skills that are required for blockchain jobs:
Finance: Finance candidates should have knowledge of developing investment strategies, evaluating risks and maintaining investment portfolios. They should have well-versed analytical, computer and math skills. Additional knowledge such as new regulations, political situations, and economic trends candidates should have.
Marketing/PR/Communications: Many blockchain teams lack in selling their idea. Candidates should be well-versed with soft skills like communication, creativity, and problem-solving. They must be self-motivated and team players.