The invention of some cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), etc has created opportunities to build cryptocurrency mining companies. A miner can join a mining pool with other miners to mine the cryptocurrencies. He can also look out for cloud mining services where he just has to purchase mining contracts to mine the cryptocurrencies.
1. Genesis Mining: It is recognized as one of the world’s largest cloud mining companies. It was founded in 2014. It is headquartered in Iceland, Sweden, and Hong Kong. It is also located in countries like Canada and Bosnia. Marco Streng, Marco Krohn, Jakov Dolic are the three founders of Genesis mining. The CEO of the company is Marco Streng. It offers cloud mining services for mining Bitcoin.
2. IQ Mining: IQ Mining was founded in 2016. It is headquartered in London Wolt LP, Suite 1 44 Main Street, Douglas, Lanarkshire, Scotland, ML11 0QW. The data centers of the company are located in countries like Russia, Canada, Iceland, Georgia, China, and Algeria. A team of presumably Russian developers founded IQ Mining. Users have to buy mining contracts from IQ Mining for mining cryptocurrency.
3. NuVoo Mining: NuVoo was founded in 2017. The head office of NuVoo Mining is in Quebec, a Canadian province. Mr. LeBlanc is the CEO and the founder of Nuvoo. It provides cloud mining services.
4. F2Pool: F2Pool is recognized as one of the world’s largest Ethereum mining companies. Mining of other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC) is also done at F2Pool. F2Pool was founded in 2013. It is headquartered in Chaoyang District, Beijing, China. F2Pool has its offices in places like the United States, Canada, Singapore, Russia. Chun Wang and Shixing Mao are the founders of F2Pool. Shixing Mao is the CEO of F2Pool. Miners can come together to share their computing power, distribute works equally for solving a mathematical equation and distribute profits equally as well.
5. WATTUM mining pool: WATTUM is headquartered in New York City, NY, the United States. It was founded in 2016. Wattum Arseniy Grusha is the CEO and the founder of WATTUM. Data centers of WATTUM are located in Winnipeg, a city in Canada and Miami, a city in Florida, the United States. WATTUM provides cloud mining services. The cloud mining services are provided for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
6. SlushPool: SlushPool is a private Bitcoin (BTC) and ZCash (ZEC) mining pool. It was founded in 2010. It is headquartered in Prague which is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic. Jan Capek is the CEO of Slush Pool. Marek “Slush” Palatinus is the founder of Slush Pool. Users or miners can come together to mine BTC and ZEC.
7. AntPool and Hashnest: A privately-owned company called Bitmain Technologies Ltd., or Bitmain is the parent company of cryptocurrency mining companies like AntPool and Hashnest. Bitmain is headquartered in Beijing, China. It was founded in the year 2013. Jihan Wu and Micree Zhan are the founders of Bitmain. Haichao Wang is the CEO of Bitmain. AntPool helps in mining services of Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), and Ethereum (ETH). While Hashnest helps in the mining of the same cryptocurrencies. In AntPool, miners can jointly solve a mathematical equation. While Hashnest provides cloud mining services. While BitMain Technologies Holding Company is the parent organization of Bitmain.
8. CloudHashing: It is recognized as one of the largest bitcoin mining companies around the world. It was founded in 2013. It is headquartered in England, Texas and Dallas, cities in Austin and Iceland, a town in Iceland. The CEO and the founder of CloudHashing is Emmanuel Abiodun. It provides cloud mining services.
9. Super Crypto Mining: It is located in Fremont, California. It was founded in 2018. Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Litecoin (LTC) can be mined in Super Crypto Mining. Mr. Darren Magot is the CEO of Super Crypto Mining, Inc. The company provides cloud mining services. Super Crypto Mining is a subsidiary of DPW Holdings, Inc. DPW Holdings Inc is a designer, developer, manufacturer, and seller of power system solutions.
10. ViaBTC: It was founded in May 2016. It is located in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), and BitcoinCash (BCH) can be mined in ViaBTC. Haipo Yang is the CEO and the founder of ViaBTC. ViaBTCprovides cloud mining contracts.
This article is for informational purposes only. The information is provided by Cryptocurrency Mining Companies: Complete Guide For Beginner and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose. It is not an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any products, services, or companies. The Blockchain Cafe does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.