- The Terra 2 testnet is live. The mainnet is scheduled to launch in two days. This was explained by a validator of the Terra network on Twitter.
1/10 If you haven't heard, Terra 2 testnet is live. Mainnet goes live Friday. It's happening!
How much of an airdrop will I get? What is the point of Terra 2? What protocols will be participating?
Everything you need to know about Terra 2. 🧵👇
— Orbital Command (🌎,🌔) (@orbital_command) May 24, 2022
- The crashed blockchain is to be revived with Terra 2 . Terra lost 99 percent of its value two weeks ago. The revival plan is considered controversial.
- Luna owners will get a new token via airdrop.
- This will no longer be associated with the algorithmic stable coin UST. He was partly responsible for the crash. You can find out all the background information here.
- Some investors, particularly in South Korea, are currently betting on a blockchain recovery.
- The Terra crash created great distress among small investors. Blockchain founder Do Kwon could soon face trial in South Korea.