Where To Use
- Market: Stuffcoins, SuchList, BitcoinShop, DogeStuff’s Store, DogeLet, DogEshop, GamerzHeat, and shopDOGE (inactive)
- Food and Drinks: Strange Donuts, STEEM, Sarah’s Bake, Shop BitBurgers, Burger Bear, and Salts Worldwide Hosting
- Hosting: Sublime | GC Hosting, Craftonne Hosting, Doge Web Hosting, and AllGamer Goods
- Goods: Meltdown Comics, Brew City Gardens, Distinguished Imports, Vapeur Canada, Doge Door, Piaf Vintage French, Midwest Cord, Fat Jack’s Tash Wax, GoingGlobal, Mineral Pharmacy, and Lucid Posters
- Fashion: Fyrstikken, Shibeswag, DogeDayz, Fresh Doge, Life Sunglasses, and Threaded Concepts
- Services: Nodex, Graphix Designer, Super SeedBox, CJS CD Keys, Gamer Shibe, K/Hashes for Cash, PC Repariert, Ads4Doge, and Dogecoin Gift Cards
- E-books & Audio: Mike Connell Ministries
- Art: Bad Lizards, Blackbirds Studio, and dogma Portraits
- Travel: Veloleo
- Music: Quain Percussion
- Photography: Joey Stamp
- Pets: The Diamond Collar Gods Creatures
A Dogecoin (DOGE) exchange is an online DOGE business. Robinhood, Kraken, Poloniex, Coinbase, and Bitbns are cryptocurrency exchanges where customers can buy and sell DOGE. The customers can trade DOGE for other cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies like USD, EUR, and Yen.
Dogecoin wallets are used to store and secure your Dogecoin. Mentioned below are a few Dogecoin wallets:
- Hardware Wallet: Ledger Nano X Wallet, Ledger Nano S Wallet, TREZOR One Wallet, TREZOR Model T Wallet, and KeepKey Wallet
- Mobile Wallet: Jaxx Liberty wallet, Coinomi Wallet, Cryptonator Wallet, and Dogecoin Wallet
- Desktop Wallet: Atomic Wallet, Jaxx Liberty wallet, and Dogecoin Wallet
- Web: Jaxx Liberty wallet and Cryptonator Wallet
It is one of the top-thirty cryptocurrencies. At the time of writing, the market cap and price of Dogecoin are $350,163,129 and $0.002901 respectively. While the volume and circulating supply are $18,289,849 and 120,718,103,017 DOGE respectively.
This article is for informational purposes only. The information is provided by What Is Dogecoin? Complete Guide For Crypto Beginners-4 and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose. It is not an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any products, services, or companies. The Blockchain Cafe does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.